Duration: 13 Days
Type: Discovery - USA Canada and Central America 2022
Descriptions: Cruise Maligne Lake to Spirit Island, take in the Sea-to-Sky Highway views as you learn traditions of First Nations, and meet a retired Mountie. From city tours of charming Vancouver, Victoria, and Whistler to alpine views from the Sea-to-Sky Gondola, this Canadian Rockies tour is your ticket to Western Canada.
from €3,595 pp
Call 01 2311889 to book
Voyage To Vancouver
Tackle the "Great Outdoors" on this effortlessly delivered adventure through Western Canada. Discover why Vancouver consistently ranks as one of the world"s most livable cities. Then, join your Travel Director and fellow travellers for a Welcome Reception.
Accommodation at Pinnacle Harbourfront
Sample Cider On Vancouver Island
This morning, delve into the historic neighbourhoods of Chinatown and Gastown before boarding a ferry to Vancouver Island. Dive into Culture and taste local cider at a family-owned ciderhouse, before continuing to Victoria.
Accommodation at Grand Pacific
Explore Butchart Gardens In Victoria
Start your day at Butchart Gardens, a must-see oasis, which has been growing in Victoria, BC for over 100 years. Enjoy breakfast at Butchart Gardens and learn how the spectacular floral display was once a giant disused quarry. This evening, join an optional whale watching experience or spend the remainder of your stay in Victoria at leisure.
Take In The Sights Of Chemainus, Squamish, And Whistler
See the vivid murals of Chemainus. Board a ferry and then take the scenic Sea-to-Sky Highway. Ascend to Summit Lodge, admiring the views from the Sea-to-Sky Gondola.
Accommodation at Hilton Whistler Resort and Spa
Explore Whistler Your Way
Today includes a Your Choice Sightseeing experience. Learn about the First Nations at the Squamish Lil"wat Cultural Centre or visit the Audain Art Museum, a comprehensive Permanent Collection of the province"s most celebrated artists. Exemplifying the richness of cultural difference in Canada, the collection takes visitors on a transformative visual journey from the late 18th century to present.
Travel To Sun Peaks
We continue towards Sun Peaks where we"ll enjoy an evening at leisure.
Accommodation at Sun Peaks Lodge
Explore The Rocky Mountain National Parks
Sample the best of the UNESCO-listed Canadian Rocky Mountain Parks. Today we"ll be exploring Glacier and Yoho National Parks, along with journeying to Mt. Revelstoke. We then overnight in beautiful Banff National Park.
Accommodation at Banff Park Lodge
Wander Beautiful Banff
Your morning is at leisure, perhaps do an optional gondola ride or explore on your own terms. Later in the morning, you will have your orientation tour of Banff National Park. In the afternoon, we"ll meet a retired "Mountie" as our Local Specialist, followed by dinner at the hotel.
Cross The Athabasca Glacier
Enjoy a lakeside talk at Lake Louise, then board an Ice Explorer and drive over the Athabasca Glacier.
Accommodation at Sawridge Inn & Conference Centre
Walk Through The Wilderness In Jasper
Embark on an invigorating guided walk to Maligne Canyon. Board a narrated cruise on Maligne Lake (seasonal) stopping at Spirit Island. Enjoy a memorable Farewell Dinner with our fellow travelers this evening.
Marvel At Mount Robson
Admire Mount Robson – the tallest peak in the Canadian Rockies. End the day in the Tournament Capital of Canada, Kamloops. Though the city is known for hosting competitions, we will take it easy and enjoy an evening at leisure.
Accommodation at Doubletree by Hilton
Walk Amongst The Clouds At Capilano Suspension Bridge
Visit Capilano Suspension Bridge Park and explore Stanley Park upon arrival in Vancouver. Evening is at leisure.
Accommodation at Pinnacle Harbourfront
Farewell From Vancouver
Our dazzling encounter with the Canadian Rockies has come to an end. Transfer to Vancouver International Airport or to Canada Place for those on the optional Alaska cruise.
To book or for more information, please call us on 01 2311889
- 1 Dinner
- 1 Farewell Dinner
- 1 Welcome Reception
- 12 Breakfasts
First class travel Highlights
- An expert Travel Director and professional Driver
- Cherry-picked hotels, all tried and trusted
- All porterage and restaurant gratuities
- All hotel tips, charges and local taxes
- Breakfast daily and up to half of your evening meals
- Must-see sightseeing and surprise extras
- Audio headsets for flexible sightseeing
- All transport and transfers shown
- Luxury air-conditioned coach with Wi-Fi in most countries or alternative transportation (such as rail journeys)
- Optional Experiences and free time
- Flights from Ireland
- Any internal air unless otherwise stated
- Meals (not specified)
- Transfers (not specified)
- Travel Insurance
- Personal items
- Meals (not specified)
- Explore Vancouver, Victoria, and Banff
- Visit Kamloops, Banff National Park, Jasper National Park, Audain Art Museum or the Squamish Lil"wat Cultural Centre, Sea Cider Farm & Ciderhouse, Butchart Gardens, Sea-to-Sky Gondola, Maligne Lake Cruise, Capilano Suspension Bridge
- View Lake Louise, Athabasca Glacier, Rogers Pass, Athabasca Falls
- Scenic Drive along the Sea-to-Sky Highway, Icefields Parkway
- Scenic Cruise across Maligne Lake to iconic Spirit Island
- Dive Into Culture Taste local cider at a familly-owned ciderhouse, before continuing to Victoria.
- These prices are LAND-ONLY and are correct at the time of the website going live, however prices are subject to confirmation at the time of booking
- All trip information is correct at time of trips going live, however prices and itineraries are subject to change, please confirm all details and final cost at time of booking
- For full terms and conditions, please refer to our Conditions page. Conditions can be found in the footer under Information
- Early Payment Discounts are not available on all Trafalgar trips and some trips may be excluded. Book early to avoid disappointment as the number of seats available at discount prices are limited. The Early Payment Discount icon will be indicated on the Pricing and Availability page of the selected trips where this Early Payment Discount is applicable
- It is important that you book your Trafalgar trip from your own country/region. For reasons why, please click here
- Hotels are subject to change
- *For single travellers purchasing the twin-share option, please note that there is a no smoking policy in all shared rooms. Solo travel is not accepted on guided Family Experiences holidays unless travelling as part of a family group
- ^Twin-share option not available for trips to South America, Costa Rica, Mexico, Alaska, Hawaii or for any holiday & cruise combination, or in Asia and Eastern Mediterranean except Highlights of Turkey (without cruise) & Best of Turkey