Elia Bettolo Hotel
Elia Bettolo Hotel is a modern 2 star hotel located in the historic town of Chania. Its location lends itself for a walk to all the sights of the old town including the Venetian harbor, the Municipal Market, the Archaeological Museum, the Municipal Gallery, the Hebrew synagogue etc. and for a tour around the alleys that take you back in time and history. Right next to the hotel is Skrydlof street, the leather street of Chania or “Stivanadika” as it is best known, where most of the town’s shoemakers would make and sell the Cretan boots. This narrow street gives a distinct hue to the area and a feel one is in the middle of a bazaar.
The “Hotel Elia Bettolo” combines a modern décor with the traditional features of the old town. It consists of 20 rooms, each equipped with air conditioning, fridge, satellite TV, phone, hair-dryer, safe vault, and an espresso coffee maker. Enjoy traditional Cretan delicacies as well as treats from all over Greece along with hot and cold beverages at the daily breakfast buffet. Many Cretan taverns and cafes can be found within walking distance.
● 850m from Beach
● Centrally located in Chania town
● 12km to Chania Airport
● Standard Room: consists of 2 Single beds/Double bed
● All Room Facilities include: Air-conditioning, LCD TV,& minibar*/fridge. Bathroom with bath or shower, bathrobe/slippers & hairdryer. All rooms come with a furnished balcony.
● Sun Terrace
● Breakfast room
● Snack bar
● Bike rental*
● Board basis: Various meal plans available
● Cleaning: Available
● Linen & Towel change: Available
● Official rating: 2*
● *=Local Charge
● Tourist Taxes payable locally