Gloria Palace Royal Hotel & Spa
The Gloria Palace Royal Hotel & Spa is a spacious, modern hotel built into the cliffs has a restful ambiance and stunning views of the Amadores beach from the pool and restaurant areas. Towering over this beautiful crescent shaped white sandy beach with all rooms seafacing it makes the most of this amazing situation. Ideal for clients looking for excellent facilities in a relaxing atmosphere.
● Clifftop location
● Amazing views of Playa Amadores beach and sea
● 200m to Puerto Rico via seaside promenade walk
● 2km to Anfi Tauro golf course
● 50km from Las Palmas airport
● Double bedroom: with double bed and sofa bed
● Junior Suite with seperate bedroom have twin beds, sofa and fold up bed possible.
● All room facilities include: Air conditioning, TV, mini bar* (on request), safety deposit box* and balcony with sea view. Bathroom with bath, showerhead, bathrobes, slippers and hairdryer.
● 2 swimming pools, one with stunning views over the ocean
● pool towels with deposit
● 2 bars pool & show bar
● 2 restaurants, buffet & a la carte restaurant
● Spa & wellness centre with free use of jacuzzi, gym, hydro massage pool (over 15 years)
● Ironing services*
● Free WiFi
● 2 children's pool
● Mini club (4-12 yrs) all season
● Mini disco
● Babysittiing on request through outside company*
● Cot on request
● Meals: Buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner. Afternoon tea & Snacks at set times, Ice cream
● Drinks: Selected local-brand & selected international brand alcohol in all inclusive bar, water, soft drinks, tea & coffee until 01.00.
● Board Bed & Breakfast for summer 2019 & 2020 with option of other meal plans. 2019 winter season Half board only.
● Cleaning & towel change daily, linen 3 times weekly
● No of rooms: 197, No of floors: 4, Number of lifts: 11.
● Official Rating: 4* Superior
● Child age: under 13 years
● Due to its hillside position this hotel offers spectacular views with access to the man made beach of Playa Amadores just 200 metres via a steep hill which may not be suitable for clients with walking difficulties.
● Please note difference in board basis for different seasons.
● *=Local cost