Sunflower Hotel Hospitality at its best.. The popular area of Qawra lies half way between the old fishing village of St Paul’s Bay and Salina Bay. The semi-detached Sunflower Hotel is situated in a relatively quiet area but is within walking distance of the popular Bugibba centre where one can find shops, nightclubs, restaurants, bars, a Casino and a Multiplex Cinema. . The hotel’s interior is tastefully designed and reflects traditional Maltese architectural characteristics through the use of Maltese limestone. Since the hotel opened its doors in 2003, it has gained a reputation for personalized attention and enjoys a strong repeat customer base.
● 800m from Buggiba Promenade
● 800m from Bus Terminus
● 800m from Bars, Restaurants and shops
● Standard Room: consists of 2 Single beds
● All Room Facilities Include: Air conditioning. Bathroom with bath or shower, hairdryer. Satellite TV, Ceiling fan, Safe*, WiFi
● Rooftop Pool with swim up Bar.
● Children’s paddling pool. (May – October).
● Heated Indoor Pool
● Massage and Beauty Facilities*
● Pool bar (summer months)
● Restaurant with Buffet
● Bar with snack menu
● Board basis: Bed & Breakfast. Other meal plans available with supplement
● Cleaning & Towel change: Daily
● No of rooms: 108, No of floors: 6, No of Lifts: 2
● Official Rating: 3*
● Child age: 12 yrs and under
● *= local charge
● Tourist Taxes payable locally