Grand Hotel Olimpo
The Grand Hotel Olimpo is located in the UNESCO World heritage town of Alberobello, famed for its ‘Trulli houses’ – ancient, whitewashed dwellings with a distinct cone-shaped roof. Grand Hotel Olimpo is surrounded by typical Trulli, located in the verdant Valle d’Itria, it offers free parking and luxurious accommodation. This well-situated property provides an ideal base for visiting the region from Bari to the Murge and the Salento landscapes with their charming hamlets, fortified cities, beautiful coastal towns, landscapes of olive groves, orchards and vineyards and rolling hills of rare beauty. Suites and rooms at the Olimpo provide a quiet, comfortable retreat, and each is equipped with all the mod cons one might expect in a four star hotel. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the hotel. The Eden Restaurant serves a refined à la carte menu accompanied by fine wines kept in a rock-walled cellar.
● 700m to the Town Centre
● 56km to Bari Airport
● Standard Room: consists of 2 Single beds/Double bed
● All Room Facilities include: Air-conditioning, LCD TV, minibar*/fridge & safe*. Bathroom with bath or shower, & hairdryer. Some rooms come with a balcony or terrace. Please enquire regarding all room types available.
● Private beach area*
● Bike rental*
● Board basis: Various meal plans available
● Cleaning: Available
● Linen & Towel change: Available
● Official rating: 4*
● *=Local Charge
● Tourist Taxes payable locally