In the heart of the village of Alberobello, a UNESCO world heritage site, there is Palazzo Scotto, a small and charming hotel surrounded by a private garden, featuring a terrace with a spacious solarium, a hot tub and incredible views of the village rooftops. Palazzo Scotto is a historical house made of the trulli Alberobello is famous for. The hotel only has a handful of rooms, all full of simple but tasteful details.
It is a 3-star boutique hotel in the quiet side of town with a beautiful roof-top terrace, located on the main street of Alberobello and it has one trulli at the back. This trulli has been converted into a suite at the back, and it opens up to a quiet garden. This is one of the few trulli with real privacy in the town so it’s a very unique hotel and you should definitely book the trulli if you can. Breakfast is served daily to your room or on the outdoor terrace, offering sweet & savoury delights, various types of fruit juice, coffees, cappuccinos, cured meats and cheeses, local capocollo and pancetta, caciocavallo, and much more. Free wifi is offered to guests, and rooms at Palazzo Scotto offer air conditioning, a minibar, and some have a kitchenette. Please note this is a child free hotel therefore not suitable for accommodating families.
● In The Town Centre
● 70km to Bari Airport
● Standard Room: consists of 2 Single beds/Double bed
● All Room Facilities include: Air-conditioning, LCD TV, minibar*/fridge & safe*. Bathroom with bath or shower, & hairdryer. Some rooms come with a kitchenette. All rooms differ as this is a boutique property. Please enquire regarding all room types available.
● Sun terrace
● Rooftop terrace
● Hot Tub
● Car rental*
● Shuttle service*
● Board basis: Various meal plans available
● Cleaning: Available
● Linen & Towel change: Available
● Official rating: 3*
● *=Local Charge
● Tourist Taxes payable locally