Colle Del Sole Hotel
The Hotel Colle del Sole, opened in August 1982 by the DE CARLO family, located just 500 meters from the two Trulli areas known as "Aia Piccola" and "Rione Monti", which since 1996 have been recognized by the U.N.E.S.C.O. as a "World Heritage Site". This charming 4-star hotel is located in a semi-central area, surrounded by a typical Apulian countryside yet well connected to the city center that remains easily accessible both by car and on foot. Hotel rooms are tastefully furnished in a modern style and equipped with all the comforts. The hotel has arranged new and comfortable communal areas, including an elegant bar and wine bar, an ample garden and a restaurant where you can enjoy a range of delicious dishes. Recent modifications to the Hotel date back to 2015 with the opening of the open air swimming pool, situated in the garden which covers an area of approximately 1000 square metres. Further updating to the Hotel Colle del Sole ended in spring 2018, with the renovation of the new Superior rooms and the new Restaurant and Breakfast space.
● 500m to the Town Centre
● 56km to Bari Airport
● Standard Room: consists of 2 Single beds/Double bed
● All Room Facilities include: Air-conditioning, LCD TV, minibar*/fridge & safe*. Bathroom with bath or shower, & hairdryer. Some rooms come with a balcony or terrace. Please enquire regarding all room types available.
● Outdoor Pool
● Sun terrace
● Snack bar
● Bike rental*
● Board basis: Various meal plans available
● Cleaning: Available
● Linen & Towel change: Available
● Official rating: 4*
● *=Local Charge
● Tourist Taxes payable locally