Trulli & Puglia Resort
Trulli e Puglia offers trulli houses completely restored in Alberobello (Puglia-Italy). Their location is the best you could find, in Rione Monti, the heart of the historical centre. All the trulli are fully-equipped with TV, kitchenettes and air conditioning/heating. The Trulli buildings are composed of a cylinder surmounted by a cone, with the distinction of being built purely in “dry stone”, without the use of mortar or other connecting material. Despite the simple form and very primitive means of construction, they are pleasing to the eye and architecturally perfect. Alberobello, also known as the "Capital of Trulli" is a great place to stay in one. In 1996, the trulli of Alberobello were declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site. While strolling through the streets of Alberobello, stop at the Sovereign Trullo, the largest in the village, and visit the museum used inside, located on two floors. Staying in Trulli & Puglia Resort, you can choose between staying in a Classic Trullo, a Superior Trullo or a Suite Trullo. Each trullo includes stone walls, a large living room and a private bathroom. Some have a private patio. Trulli and Puglia has a café with a wine bar where a sweet breakfast is served daily.
● 200m to the Town Centre
● 56km to Bari Airport
● Standard Room: consists of 2 Single beds/Double bed
● All Room Facilities include: Air-conditioning, LCD TV, minibar*/fridge. Bathroom with bath or shower, & hairdryer. The Classic Trullo are true to their roots with an elegant simplicity. Each Classic Trullo has the singular, centered cone-shaped ceiling and traditional Pugliese interior design with the warm, simplified, essential nature of the historically determined farming couple of Alberobello. Please enquire regarding all room types available.
● Sun Terrace
● Snack bar
● Bike rental*
● Board basis: Various meal plans available
● Cleaning: Available
● Linen & Towel change: Available
● Official rating: 3*
● *=Local Charge
● Tourist Taxes payable locally