Located right under the Acropolis hill, Adrian Hotel is ideally located near all major Athens attractions. The Adrian Hotel is a charming hotel that brings the best of Athens to your doorstep. Featuring 22 rooms with views of the hills, this hotel is situated within a short ride from Acropolis Museum. The accommodation lies in Plaka district, about 200 metres from Plaka. Parthenon is within 13 minutes’ walk. Ancient Agora of Athens is located close to the property. The rooms are soundproof and have such facilities as tea and coffee making equipment, direct dial phone, and sound-proofed windows. They also include an electric kettle and glassware. The rooftop terrace overlooks the Parthenon. During the warm months breakfast is served on the rooftop terrace with views of the Acropolis and scenic Plaka area. A great little hotel close to everything!
● In the Town Centre
● 20km to Athens Airport
● Standard Room: consists of 2 Single beds/Double bed
● All Room Facilities include: Air-conditioning, LCD TV, minibar*/fridge & safe*. Bathroom with bath or shower, & hairdryer. All rooms come with a balcony, some with views of the Acropolis.
● Rooftop Terrace
● Snack bar
● Concierge service
● 24-hour front desk
● Board basis: Various meal plans available
● Cleaning: Available
● Linen & Towel change: Available
● Official rating: 3*
● *=Local Charge
● Tourist Taxes payable locally