Vincci Porto Hotel
Vincci Porto is a stylish 4-star hotel located in the historic district of the city of Oporto, in the landmark building known as "Bolsa do Pescado" which has been completely renovated with avant-garde décor. The Vincci’s restaurant serves traditional Portuguese meals and international dishes. Guests may also wish to pay a visit to the Porto centre, which features a wide variety of restaurants, many of which serving the famed Francesinha dish. The terrace offers panoramic views of the Arrábida Bridge and is open from April to October, subject the weather conditions.
● In the City Centre
● 11km from airport
● Standard Room: consists of 2 Single beds/Double bed
● All Room Facilities include: Air-conditioning, LCD TV, Bathroom with bath or shower, hairdryer, mini-bar*/fridge, safe* & Wi-Fi.
● Snack Bar
● Board basis: Various meal plans available
● Cleaning: Available
● Linen & Towel change: Available
● Official rating: 4*
● *=Local Charge
● Tourist Taxes payable locally