Grande Hotel De Paris
Grande Hotel de Paris is utterly charming & is the oldest hotel in Porto. Just 400 m from São Bento Train Station, the Belle Époque styled hotel offers rooms with antique furnishings and private balconies overlooking Porto’s centre. Located in the historic centre, the Grande Hotel de Paris combines authenticity and vivid memories of a golden age, maintaining the original design since 1877. Guests can relax in the garden or at the Bar, a varied buffet breakfast that includes traditional Portuguese sweets and pastries are served in the Belle Époque main hall.
● In the City Centre
● 11km from airport
● Standard Room: consists of 2 Single beds/Double bed
● All Room Facilities include: Air-conditioning, LCD TV, Bathroom with bath or shower, hairdryer & Wi-Fi.
● Breakfast Room
● Snack Bar
● Board basis: Various meal plans available
● Cleaning: Available
● Linen & Towel change: Available
● Official rating: 3*
● *=Local Charge
● Tourist Taxes payable locally