The House of Sandeman Hostel & Suites
Set in one of Porto’s most iconic buildings, The House of Sandeman Hostel & Suites is a new type of creative hospitality.
The House of Sandeman Hostel & Suites is surprising, stylish and daring, introducing a new way of experiencing a city. It’s located in Vila Nova de Gaia, within the historic building of the Port Wine Cellars of Sandeman with wonderful views of Porto and the Douro River.
This unique property offers double rooms & dormitories, perfect for individuals & groups travelling! Some units include a private bathroom while others have access to shared bathroom facilities.
Porto's historic centre is a short 10-minute walk away & bicycles are available for rent at the property. There is also a restaurant & a bar with views of the river.
This is quite a cool & special property.
● 900m from City Centre
● 12km from airport
● Standard Room: consists of 2 Single beds/Double bed
● All Room Facilities include: Air-conditioning, LCD TV, Bathroom with bath or shower, hairdryer, Safe* & Wi-Fi
● A la Carte/Buffet Restaurant
● Shared Kitchen
● Bike hire*
● Board Basis: Various meal plans available
● Cleaning and Towel Change: Daily
● No of Rooms: Various between double rooms & dorms.
● Official Rating: 4*
● Child Age:
● *=Local Charge
● Tourist Taxes payable locally
● Dormitory accommodation also available