Porto A.S. 1829 Hotel
Located in the heart of Porto's historic centre, Porto A.S.1829 Hotel is situated in a magnificently restored and renovated heritage building, formerly the headquarters of the Araújo & Sobrinho stationary and paper importers and manufacturers. Overlooking one of the city's finest squares, this charming property offers luxurious boutique-style accommodation and great food in a unique heritage setting. The hotel is located at the end of Porto’s pretty pedestrian street, Rua das Flores, and is less than a 10-minute walk to the river. Many restaurants, shops and cafés are right on the doorstep. Porto A.S.1829 Hotel has just forty-one rooms and suites, ranging in size from small and cosy to large family suites. Guests can enjoy traditional Portuguese dishes served with a contemporary twist, at the Galeria do Largo Restaurant, the on-site restaurant.
● In the City Centre
● 11km from airport
● Standard Room: consists of 2 Single beds/Double bed
● All Room Facilities include: Air-conditioning, LCD TV, Bathroom with bath or shower, hairdryer, bathrobe/slippers, mini-bar*, Safe* & Wi-Fi.
● Snack bar
● Room Service
● Bike Rental*
● Board basis: Various meal plans available
● Cleaning: Available
● Linen & Towel change: Available
● Official rating: 4*
● *=Local Charge
● Tourist Taxes payable locally