Sardinia is one of the largest islands in the Mediterranean – second only to Sicily. An ancient land full of cultural, environmental and folkloristic riches makes it a fascinating island. With more than 1800km of coastline, glorious beaches and delightful coves, it has successfully escaped mass tourism and still holds on to its own individuality and charm.
Alghero is a picturesque walled small city on the north-western corner of the island. You will find yourself seduced by its laid back charm and the amazing white powdery sandy beach of Maria Pia, only a 5 minute drive away.
● Historic walled city of Alghero
● Fantastic boat trip to Capo Caccia with its Neptune Cave, an Unesco world heritage site
● Water Paradise, an afternoon of fun in the sea
● Visit the medieval town of Bosa
● Family Adventure park
● Bike hire and excellent cycle lanes
● Full range of watersports including diving and sea kayaking
● Weekly market
● Tourist train & buses
● Starting with amazing beaches and clear aqua seas
● Winery and Olive farm with wine tasting
● Coral museum.