Voyage of Vikings Tour
8 Days / 7 Nights - Voyage of the Vikings
Newfoundland’s Great Northern Peninsula and Southern Labrador are home to three UNESCO World Heritage Sites - L’Anse AAUX Meadows, Gros Morne and Red Bay. The Tablelands and landlocked fjords of Gros Morne National Park are a world away from space and times as we know it.
Further up the Peninsula, stand on the land where the Vikings stood and explore the life of the Vikings at L’Anse aux Meadows National Historic Site. And finally, visit the southern coast of Labrador to see the provinces newest UNESCO World Heritage Site in Red Bay.
- Return direct flights from Dublin with Westjet to St. John’s
- 7 Nights accommodation at select hotels, B&B’s and Country Inns
- 7 day mid-size car rental with unlimited kilometres
- 2 day Gros Morne National Park pass
- Scenic boat tour Admission to L’Anse aux Meadows National Historic
- Site Admission to Red Bay National Historic Site