Whales, Bergs & Birds Tour
The title says it all - with more than 29,000 kilometres of coastline, there are plenty of places to see the true starts of this package, the whales, bergs & birds! Each year, the largest migrating population of humpbacks in the world visit the east coast of Newfoundland and Labrador and they bring friends - over 22 species of Whales and 35 million seabirds.
Depending on when you travel, you may witness the majestic beauty of 10,000 year old icebergs floating through ‘Iceberg Alley‘.
- Return direct flights from Dublin with Westjet to St. John’s
- 7 Nights accommodation at select hotels, B&B’s and Country Inns
- 7 day mid-size car rental with unlimited kilometres
- 2 Whale watching boat tours St. John’s city tour
- A Lighthouse Picnic Admission to select museums and attractions