Grand Hotel Gardone
Built in 1884 as the first hotel on Lake Garda, the Grand Hotel Gardone is an elegant hotel in the centre of Gardone Riviera. The hotel’s large terrace boasts uninterrupted lake views and is the ideal place for unwinding in the gardens or cooling off in the lakeside pool. The hotel offers a choice of restaurants and bars which are available throughout the day. With its elegant & spacious rooms & excellent service, this hotel retains all the charm and elegance of a bygone era.
The hotel is within a stone's throw of the ferry port, which makes it the perfect base for getting out and about to other resorts on the lake.
Please be aware that, due to the hotel's age and structure, the only way to access various public areas and some room types is via stairs. Therefore, this hotel may not be suitable for those with walking difficulties.
● 20m to Lake Garda
● 20m to resort centre
● 36km from Verona airport
● Standard Room: consists of 2 Single beds/Double bed
● All Room Facilities include: Air-conditioning, LCD TV, Bathroom with bath or shower, bathrobe & slippers, hairdryer, mini-bar*, Safe* & Wi-Fi
● Outdoor Pool
● Sun Terrace
● Snack Bar
● Board Basis: Various meal plans available
● Cleaning and Towel Change: Daily
● No of Rooms: 167
● Official Rating: 4*
● Child Age:
● *=Local Charge
● Tourist Taxes payable locally