With fantastic facilities and a prime location in Costa Blanca, the Mediterraneo Benidorm Hotel really does have something for everyone! This is a family-friendly hotel with a kids’ club and a choice of indoor & outdoor pools, plus an inflatable castle and Zorb balls. You can expect a huge outdoor pool area including a kids splash pool, a big children’s playground and spacious rooms with their own sofas and coffee tables. For even more family fun, venture down to one of Europe’s largest waterparks, Aqualandia which is located very close by. While the kids are having fun in the kids club, the adults can enjoy time in the sauna or have a workout in the gym.
The hotel’s Riu-Rau restaurant offers Mediterranean and international cuisine. The Mediterraneo also has a terrace bar and an indoor lounge which hosts live shows. It's a 15-minute stroll to Benidorm's centre and a few minutes more to Levante Beach, with lots of restaurants and bars to check out along the way. Rooms are modern and comfortable, and all have satellite TV, refrigerators, and fully-equipped en-suite bathrooms. A balcony or terrace offers some outside space, too.
● 1km from the beach
● 1km to resort Centre
● 46km to Alicante Airport
● Standard Room: consists of 2 Single beds/Double bed
● All Room Facilities include: Air-conditioning, LCD TV, minibar*/fridge & safe*. Bathroom with bath or shower, & hairdryer. All rooms come with a furnished balcony. Please enquire regarding all room types available.
● Outdoor Pool
● Indoor Pool
● Sun Terrace
● Snack Bar
● Table tennis
● Kids Club
● Fitness Centre
● Board basis: Various meal plans available
● Cleaning: Available
● Linen & Towel change: Available
● Official rating: 4*
● *=Local Charge
● Tourist Taxes payable locally