The perfect Mediterranean holiday starts with a wonderful stay in the Hotel Calypso. Miles away from the ordinary, this delightful haven is situated a short ferry-ride from Malta, its larger and busier sister-island. Merging an eclectic history and an exciting culture with scenic views and world-famous Mediterranean hospitality, Gozo is the perfect place to relax, see and do, whether you are after a sunny winter break, or a sun-drenched summer holiday.
A stone’s throw away from the bright, blue Mediterranean Sea sits Hotel Calypso, bearing as its namesake the mythical beautiful siren in Homer’s The Odyssey. Perfectly-positioned on the north shore of the Island in the fishing harbour of Marsalforn, Calypso blends effortlessly within this picturesque seaside resort. Whether it’s a diving holiday you’re after, a base for your days on the beach or walks in the countryside, Hotel Calypso is the ideal hideout in Gozo, offering a cocktail of comfortable surroundings, breath taking views and friendly service to accompany the ultimate island vacation in Gozo.
● 10m from Marsalforn Bay
● 10m from Marsalforn Marina
● 20m from Bars, Shops and Restaurants
● Standard Room: consists of 1 Double bed or Two Single beds.
● All Room Facilities Include: Air conditioning, Bathroom with bath or shower, hairdryer. TV, Ceiling fan, MiniBar*, Safe*, Tea & Coffee making facilities, WiFi
● Outdoor pool with sun terrace
● Beauty Treatments*
● Roof top Restaurant (Seasonal)
● Sunset Bar
● Free WiFi
● Board Basis: Bed & Breakfast. Other Meal Plans available with supplement
● Cleaning: Daily. Towel change: twice weekly
● No of Rooms: 100, No of Floors: 7, No of Lifts: 2
● Official Rating: 4*
● Child age: 6 yrs and under
● *= local charge
● Tourist Taxes are payable locally