Quaint Boutique Hotel Nadur
Quaint Boutique Hotels Gozo in Nadur and Xewkija are the first in a group of elegant and characteristic hotels, strategically located in the squares of these charming villages on the island of Gozo. The Quaint Hotel Nadur is built on a property that used to be a hotel in the early 1900s, probably one of the first hotels in Gozo thus providing a strong historical element to one’s stay. This Boutique hotel has 12 highly designed rooms, including 3 penthouses. These offer a unique and cosy accommodation. Only a stone’s throw away from all amenities, including cafe’s, restaurants and a few old traditional bakeries. The hotel in the village of Nadur is located next to the Basilica of St. Peter & St. Paul which is situated in the main square of the village. At Quaint Hotel Nadur you will find a bar & a restaurant. Other facilities offered at the property include luggage storage and an ironing service.
● 1.3km to the Beach
● 5km from Victoria
● 27km from Malta Airport
● Standard Room: consists of 2 single beds or one Double
● All Room Facilities include: Air-conditioning, LCD TV, minibar*/fridge, safe*. Bathroom with bath or shower & hairdryer.
● Snack bar
● Board basis: Various meal plans available
● Cleaning: Available
● Linen & Towel change: Available
● Official rating: 3*
● *=Local Charge
● Tourist Taxes payable locally