Gozo, Malta’s sister island is a land of legend and tranquillity. The Cornucopia, in the heart of the Gozitan countryside, is a converted farmhouse hotel full of local character. Set in quiet surroundings, the 4-star Cornucopia Hotel lies nestled high above a valley with captivating country and distant sea views. The Cornucopia, a family-run hotel exuding tranquillity, is only a few minutes’ walk from the village core of Xaghra. The hotel features a large garden with outdoor pool and hot tub. This family-run hotel is full of local character and charm and offers a home from home feel, making it the perfect choice for those wanting a relaxing and tranquil holiday in Gozo. At the restaurant you can taste local specialities and traditional Maltese cuisine. Breakfast is served every morning continental style. Hotel Cornucopia is a 10-minute drive from the pier for ferries to Malta. Victoria, the capital of Gozo, can be reached by car in 5 minutes.
● 3km to the Beach
● 1.3km from Xaghra resort centre
● 30km from Malta Airport
● Standard Room: consists of 2 single beds or one Double
● All Room Facilities include: Air-conditioning, fan & LCD TV. Bathroom with bath or shower & hairdryer.
● Outdoor Pool
● Sun Terrace
● Bike Rental*
● Board basis: Various meal plans available
● Cleaning: Available
● Linen & Towel change: Available
● Official rating: 4*
● *=Local Charge
● Tourist Taxes payable locally