Melenos Suites has a spectacular setting, it nestles within the high rocky flank of the ancient Lindos Acropolis and offers a panorama of the Aegean Sea and distant coastline. Blending with the heritage village style, the hotel's white-washed and sandstone buildings containing the twelve suites and public areas, branch off a central stairway, giving the appearance of a village within a village. Adapting the early 17th century Lindian architecture, this Lindos luxury hotel is uniquely enriched with an array of detail throughout, hand carved stone facades, elaborate carved woodwork, hand-painted ceramics, as well as decorative painted ceilings. Massive stone walls support the guests' private terraces paved with pebble mosaics. Gardens with bougainvillea, frangipani, lavender and jasmine, complete the sensuous and sophisticated setting of this Lindos Rhodes hotel. At the hotel’s open-air restaurant, you can taste Greek traditional flavours with some Mediterranean touches and authentic Lindian recipes. For those wishing to further explore the local and Mediterranean cuisine, the hotel offers cooking courses in Greek and English.
● 100m to closest beach
● 200m to Town Centre
● 35km to Rhodes International Airport
● Standard Room: consists of 2 Single beds/Double bed
● All Room Facilities include: Air-conditioning, LCD TV, Bathroom with bath or shower, bathrobe/slippers, hairdryer, mini-bar*/fridge, safety deposit box*, mosquito net & Wi-Fi. All rooms come with a balcony/terrace.
● Sun Terrace
● Cooking classes*
● Bike /rental*
● Free car parking
● Board basis: Various meal plans available
● Cleaning: Available
● Linen & Towel change: Available
● Official rating: 4+*
● *=Local Charge
● Tourist Taxes payable locally