Spring Hotel Vulcano
Playa de Las Americas
Hotel Vulcano is internationally renowned for its incomparable facilities and magnificent gardens, an oasis in the heart of Playa de las Americas. You’re well positioned here, in a quiet spot that's just a few minutes in either direction to Playa de las Americas’ lively centre, or its sprawling, sandy beach. The hotel has two swimming pools to make a splash in. Plus, with sun loungers you could just relax poolside if you wanted to with a drink from the pool bar. For those that love relaxation, the Thalasso Spa Vulcano has a ton of treatments and massages for an overall sensory experience. Spring Hotel Vulcano is situated near the beach, so it is easy enough to spend a couple of days lounging around. Whatever it is that you are looking for, Hotel Vulcano will surely tick all boxes.
● 300m to the beach
● 1km to the resort centre
● Shops, bars & restaurants nearby
● Standard rooms consists of 2 twin beds.
● These twin rooms include satellite TV, air-conditioning, minibar*, safety deposit box*, balcony/terrace, bathroom with shower & hairdryer.
● 2 large swimming pools, one of which is heated in winter.
● Sunbathing areas with sunbeds & parasols
● Restaurant with show cooking and Spanish or Canarian themed dinners once a week for lunch and dinner. Gentlemen are asked to wear full-length trousers for evening meals.
● Palapa Poolbar* which serves an a la carte lunch & Lounge bar*.
● Evening entertainment such as live music and a different show every night. You can expect to see tribute bands, and singers performing golden oldies. The botanical garden in the lobby makes a great spot for a quiet evening drink.
● The activities line-up covers off French boules and table tennis. Or you can make your way around the minigolf course.
● Daytime activity programme, Table tennis, Boules, Mini golf, pool biking.
● Hair dressing salon*, Beauty salon*, Spa*.
● Room service*
● Free wifi in public areas & rooms
● Board Basis: Various meal plans available
● No of Rooms: 371, No of Floors: 8, No of Lifts: 4
● Official Rating: 4*
● *=Local Cost