Porfi Beach Hotel
Porfi Beach is an established 3-star hotel characterized as “one the most beautiful hotels of Halkidiki” and an iconic hotel in the area. It is situated at the entrance of the picturesque Sithonia, the middle peninsula of the historic region of Halkidiki, birthplace of the philosopher Aristotle. It first opened its doors in June 1992 and has since offered uninterruptedly high quality services to thousands of customers from around the world. It has an idyllic seafront location, and an unspoilt and well-kept sandy beach on the bay ‘Makria Langada’ and is surrounded by one of the most scenic pine forests of the region of Halkidiki. Its location makes P?rfi Beach Hotel the ideal setting for peaceful and unwinding holidays. It offers a wide range of services and activities that can accommodate the most demanding of tastes.
● Metamorfosi beach is a chain of beaches that mark the beginning of the Sithonia peninsula. The village of Metamorfosi also has shops, mini markets and restaurants.
● 2.5km from Metamorphosis
● 3.5km from Nikiti
● 24km from Neos Marmaras
● Standard Room: consists of 1 Double Bed or two single Beds
● All Room Facilities include: Bathroom with bathtub or shower, toilet, fridge, satellite TV, autonomous air-conditioner that can be set to cool or heat, telephone with option for direct international calls, balcony or veranda, bath and hand towels, hairdryer, bath accessories, room service menu.
● Outdoor Pool
● Sun Terrace with Loungers
● Pool Bar
● Beach Deck Chairs
● Beach Umbrellas
● Beach Bar
● 2 Restaurants
● Occasional Evening Entertainment
● Safe at Reception *
● Board Basis: Various Meal Plans available
● Cleaning and towel change:
● No of Rooms: 97, No of Floors: 2, No of Lifts: None
● Official Rating: 3
● *=Local Charge
● Occupancy Taxes payable on arrival