Relais Sant'Eligio Hotel
Relais Sant' Eligio hotel is set directly below the city wall of Ostuni and offers stunning panoramas of the ancient hill town, known as the White City. Hotel Sant’Eligio has always been a strategic residence between the fortified walls of the ‘White City’, and the green plain of secular olive trees dominating the city. It was commissioned by queen Bona Sforza d’Aragona (mid16th century), with the aim to create a post office (called ‘Camposada’) that could link Otranto with Naples. The hotel consists of 22 rooms with panoramic views. All are designed to respect the traditional style of an Apulian, authentic home, yet offering the most refined services of a traditional four-star hotel. The common areas – a courtyard, and panoramic terraces provide unique, elegant spaces to relax, converse and appreciate nature. The hotel’s elegant Hostaria Antica Posada restaurant serves the finest Mediterranean cuisine complete with an exclusive list of fine Italian wines.
● 500m to the Town Centre
● 32km to Brindisi
● Salento Airport
● Standard Room: consists of 2 Single beds/Double bed
● All Room Facilities include: Air-conditioning, LCD TV, minibar*/fridge & safe*. Bathroom with bath or shower, & hairdryer. Some rooms come with a balcony or terrace. Please enquire regarding all room types available.
● Sun Terrace
● Snack Bar
● Hot Tub
● Board basis: Various meal plans available
● Cleaning: Available
● Linen & Towel change: Available
● Official rating: 4*
● *=Local Charge
● Tourist Taxes payable locally