Alexander The Great Beach Hotel
The Alexander the Great Beach Hotel is a long-established and award-winning hotel which is part of the Kanika Hotel group. This property offers a broad range of modern facilities and a variety of dining options. With its unique seafront location along with its stunning new outdoor leisure facilities this hotel has something to offer everyone.
● Located overlooking the sandy blue flag beach in Paphos
● 50m from the nearest shops
● 150m from the resort centre
● Paphos harbour is just a few minutes' walk from the hotel
● Deluxe Room: inland view rooms
● All room facilities include: Air conditioning (May-Oct), sat TV, hairdryer, full bathroom with radio and telephone, mini bar, safety deposit box*, tea & coffee making facilities* and a balcony. Side seaview and seaview rooms, larger superior rooms which sleep 2 + 2 are on request with supplements. #Adult only
● Ideal for Honeymoons
● The Adult-only Cabanas rooms at Alexander the Great are located in a dedicated area of the hotel and have their own private garden or private pool accordingly.
● The hotel also boasts an outdoor adult-only serenity pool located at the far and quiet end of the gardens with spa-type features.
● Superior Garden Cabanas with own garden or private pool sleep max 2 adults
● VIP check-in -Special treats for two in an adults-only environment. That is what the these cabanas are all about. From the bathroom jacuzzi to the private garden, this is where dreams come true. Private pool & Front sea view are available with supplements.
● Outdoor swimming pool with waterfalls
● Adults only pool
● Entertainment & animation team
● Sun loungers
● Pool bar
● Health club & spa with gym & indoor pool
● Bar with entertainment
● Tennis court
● Table tennis
● Mini market on site
● 5 restaurants: including a theme restaurant, an Italian restaurant, Japanese/Asian restaurant, Greek taverna, beach and pool restaurant. Half board+ gives you the choice of four restaurants
● buffet theme, Italian, Japanese and Greek taverna. Drinks included: a 1/2 bottle of mineral water, a choice of a glass of local wine, beer, soft drink or juice. Breakfast & lunch are served in buffet and show cooking style
● Free WiFi
● Kids Club
● Board Basis: Bed & Breakfast with options of Half Board or full board with supplements in Summer
● on Half Board for winter 18/19
● Cleaning: daily
● Towels change: daily
● Linen change: twice weekly
● No of rooms: 202, No of floors: 3, No of lifts: 4
● Official Rating: 4*+
● Child age: under 12 years
● Please note that during the winter season all facilities and times are property controlled depending on capacity/weather. If there is a particular facility that is important to your holiday please contact us at 01 2311800 for up to date information.
● If there is a particular facility that is important to your holiday please contact us at (01) 536 3678 for up to date information.
● *=Local charge