The Ivi Mare Hotel - Adult Only
The Ivi Mare Hotel constructed in 2019 is situated on the Kato Paphos Beach in a wonderful beachfront position. This hotel features among a vast range of facilities. With a blend of personal service, tasteful decor, luxurious rooms and dedicated quiet areas, you will enjoy elegance, comfort and style in an exclusive environment. This property is also in a great position within wlaking distance from the picturesque Paphos harbour.
● Beachfront situated on Kato Paphos Beach
● 3km from Paphos town with frequent public transport from outside the hotel
● 500m nearest shops, restaurants & bars
● 8km to the Elea golf course
● 10km from Paphos airport
● Twin room: with inland view, twin beds
● Deluxe room: with seaview, double bed & sofa bed
● Junior Suite with private jacuzzi: with inland view, double bed & sofa bed
● All Room facilities include: Air conditioning, Free WiFi, TV, Tea & coffee making facilities, safe, mini-bar*, balcony or terrace. Bathroom with bath and shower head, hairdryer, bathrobes & slippers
● Outdoor pool, jacuzzi
● Indoor pool (heated nov to april)
● Garden area
● Occasional Evening entertainment
● Spa and wellness centre* with sauna*, massage*, steam room & relaxation area.
● Fitness centre, gym
● Bars, lobby & pool
● Restaurants, buffet, A la carte Greek & Asian
● Room service*
● Free WiFi
● Board Basis: Bed & breakfast with option of other meal plans
● Cleaning, Towel change: Daily, Linen: twice weekly
● No of Rooms: 148, No of Floors:5, No of lifts: 2
● Official rating: 5 star
● Fruit & Bottle of water complimentary on arrival
● Smart casual dress for dinner
● Rooms with special facilities are available on request
● Please note that during the winter season all facilities and times are property controlled depending on capacity/weather. If there is a particular facility that is important to your holiday please contact us at 01 2311800 for up to date information.
● Please note that from November 2021, residents staying in Ivi Mare on half-board and Premium AI will be allowed to dine in each themed restaurant once per week. For guests staying less than a week may still be allowed to dine in the themed restaurants one time per stay.
● *=Local cost