Cyprotel Faliraki is a good choice for all the family, with its 3 swimming pools and its own water park with six different flumes and slides, including one where four people can race each other to the bottom! There's also a shallow pool with a slide and water features for young children. There are many sporting activities to enjoy at the hotel, including beach volleyball, water polo, tennis, football, boules, pool and darts & entertainment is organised most nights.
Location wise, the hotel is located on the east side of Rhodes, close to the island’s main seaside resort of Faliraki. Set amid lush, well-developed gardens, the hotel is 1.2 km from the nearest beach & is in a nice quiet spot but on the edge of the bustling resort of Faliraki, offering the best of both worlds! Faliraki, with all its clubs, bars, shops & restaurants is just a 15 minute walk away.
The on-site restaurant serves local and international cuisine, as well as buffet breakfast.
● 700m to closest beach
● 1.5km to resort centre
● 13km to Rhodes International Airport
● Standard Room: consists of 2 Single beds/Double bed
● All Room Facilities include: Air-conditioning, LCD TV, Bathroom with bath or shower, hairdryer, min-bar*, safety deposit box* & Wi-Fi.
● Outdoor Pools
● Sun Terrace
● A la Carte/Buffet Restaurant
● Snack Bar
● Bike rental*
● Various sport/leisure activities
● Kids Club
● Fitness Centre
● Board Basis: Various meal plans available
● Cleaning and Towel Change: Daily
● No of Rooms: 300
● Official Rating: 4*
● Child Age:
● *=Local Charge
● Tourist Taxes payable locally